Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

Summary: She doesn't see dead people, but…
She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally. Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next…

Thoughts: This is a must buy. If you do not have this book sitting on your to be read mountain, you must go out and buy it. Today. Right now. This minute. I will not be able to say enough good things about this book, so you just need to read it for yourself. Rachel Vincent is a mastermind. She takes an original concept and weaves a story that you will not want to put down until you have devoured the whole book. I am so excited for My Soul to Save. I will be at the bookstore the day it comes out. Nash is amazing, Kaylee is so much fun to read about and you will want to strangle Sophie. There are some plot twists that will leave you on the edge of your seat. This is one of the best books I’ve read this year. I highly recommend it.

Overall: Fun, exciting, mesmerizing and just plain awesome. This is the first book I have read by Rachel Vincent and I am excited to read more from her. Her writing is engaging and entertaining and never leaves you wanting.

Cover: The cover is eye catching and I love the ribbed texture. The title is awesome and I am excited for the next book!

1 comment: